our covid-19 response:
*updated 1pm 4/28/2020
In response to the possible needs of our neighbors Lake Township FISH and Love Our Community are coordinating efforts between schools, churches, businesses and individuals. We understand that this is a fluid situation and plans may change, please be patient and kind as we navigate the changing needs of our neighbors.
If there are known needs please contact us:
Love Our Community 330-412-9876 – email@example.com
At this time, here are the plans (changes may be made as needed):
· FISH Food Pantry will distribute food in pre-packed bags per guidance from the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank as the best practice to limit exposure during this time. The FISH Food Pantry serves the area South of 224, West of Marlboro Ave, North of Applegrove, and East of 77. Please visit our Food Assistance page to view a map of our food service area.
· Emergency Food Bag Distribution
Food available for pick up at Lake Township FISH
1117 Sunnyside, Hartville
- Families on free/reduced lunch
- FISH families
- senior citizens
- people out of work due to quarantines and businesses closing
(DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE as needed and based on best practice recommendations at the time)
· FOOD Donation drop off (suggestions: canned goods, non-perishables, pasta, water)
Lake Township FISH will be open for donations:
***contact us at to setup a different drop-off time
· Monetary donations can be made by clicking the DONATE button at the top of the page.
EMERGENCY FOOD PICK-UP DATES:
Tuesdays 10am - 11am
If you are in need of food, please register here : https://forms.gle/Xjnm7XKsqYkUyuMa8
Tuesdays: 9:30a-11:30a (food distribution)
Thursdays: 5:30p-7:30p (food distribution)
*We are not in need of additional volunteers for bag packing at this time.
Sign up HERE: https://bit.ly/FISHVolunteer
As always, please practice safe hygiene.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing the ABC's...slowly)
Do not leave your home if feel ill.
Call your doctor immediately if you are concerned about your health, or dial 911 in case of emergency.